Thursday, February 7, 2013

Startling Discovery!

For kicks, after posting the Labyrinth post, I thought I would check my stats on the blog. I was pleasantly surprised by the page views.

I was not so pleasantly surprised by this statistic, about what people have googled to land on the blog:

What. The. Fuck.

First of all, I made the mistake of peeking at this stat on my work computer, so I'm HOPING this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. Second of all, I had to rack my brain and think what movie I had written about that could have popped up after using the  search keywords "dog and girl doing sex" and/or "dog and girl sex." What the hell?

I skimmed through the rest of the keywords used and old posts, and figured out it must be Tank Girl, my first R-rated movie and one I was sure would get my in trouble for watching at the time.

At last, you finally betrayed me movie...
 
Or at least I'm fairly certain Tank Girl is responsible for leading that lone pervert hoping to see something really foul to my little blog about movies I like and remember instead. 

And for the record you weirdo, that thing is a kangaroo mutant, not a dog. 
 
But thanks for reading!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment